“Try to be happy within the context of the life we are actually living. Happiness is not a situation to be longed for or a convergence of lucky happenstance. Through the power of our own minds, we can help ourselves.” —Wayne Coyne (via meet-and-greet-and-beat-the-ego)
Love is Never Random
- I love my true family-blood and extended. I love Music/Art. I love my mamma (Rest in Power). And I Love You.
- Fiercely, and without want...I do it because I choose to, and I celebrate my capacity to do so.
You were not easier. You were rough.
Thanks for showing up though.
“Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god.” —Aristotle (via thegentlemanalphonse)
Note To Self
- With One Thought I wish to erase the muck that impedes progression. You build ONLY with those who seek more. You collaborate with souls who KNOW there is POWER in the surrender of Ego. This morning-I am celebrating. Each day I breathe I will give thanks and celebrate the fact that though I STILL have a ways to sojourn yet--I have come so very far...and in that endeavor-some impediments had to be deserted. There is absolutely NO TIME for me to allow my self doubt, or the sneers of others to interfere with who I Am-and what I AM here to do.
- The Heart is too precious a thing to allow violation-of ANY nature, and if we truly held our hearts in such regard, our relationships would be tendered more carefully. The world of Men will be as parasites upon you, feeding off your very essence, and they will do so with a smile. But it matters not-because once the enemy Within has been defeated-there are no others with-out. External contention is only as powerful as WE allow it to be-they are illusions; the most powerful enemy is the one within.
- This day-as sure as I breathe-I declare war upon all impediments...the ones external, but most importantly--the Ones Within. And I know I am on the right path for Self-because every now and then, in my lowest of lows, an Ancestor will speak through a soul and whisper: "That's it. Keep going. No time to get caught up with lesser beings or their mess. You don't have time. You have work to do."
- I give thanks for those conduits who help to remind me of the divine within.
Please be gentle. Each Sunday provides a harder challenge.
Go easy on me this Sunday, please.